Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Review: Top 10 Most Popular Posts

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I had great plans of writing a Christmas post, and then...I ended up spending the time with my family instead.  Which is really how it should be, right?

So, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.  I know we did.  And, we have the rest of the week off, so we're having all sorts of relaxing fun!  But, before the year is completely gone, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do a wrap-up post.

So, without further ado, here are the most popular posts on Jengerbread Creations this year.

1.  Harry Potter Parties

 

2. Sun Shades Dress Knock-off



3. Pink and Gray Necklace Tutorial



4.  Scalloped Edge Baby Quilt Tutorial


5. Sculpey Flowers and Necklace Tutorial



6. Pink and Gray Dress


7. Child's Art Portfolio




8.  The Bored Board


9.  Uchtdorf quote printable


10. Black and White Polka Dot Dress


It's been a fun year (well, not quite a year for me--I only started this spring!). I've enjoyed having a place to show off all my silly little projects. :) Thanks to my little group of followers for your support. And, thanks for the comments. I love comments. :)   Here's to another great year!


1 comment:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

You've had such a great year with wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing your talent with others. And thank you for linking this post to Fabulous Friday!

Warmly, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...